Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi guys! I've never used blogger before, but I thought I'd give this a try. I skipped all of the intro sessions I was supposed to go to today in favor of napping and downtime in my dorm room... which makes me nervous that I'm missing out on things, but I was feeling so crappy this morning that I needed to be horizontal for a while. I'm meeting with my academic advisor this Friday at 1pm, so that should help me figure out what I'm taking starting.... MONDAY. First day of classes. Oh lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I think a blog is a super idea. Don't worry about the intro sessions too much, but do find out from roommate and friends what they were like. You already have a pretty good idea of your schedule, I think. Did you find out your academic advisor?

Unknown said...

hi! send me your class schedueal so i know when to call you! (Great Blog)
Love karinna

Unknown said...

Hi dearest darling Anni!!!! I am so hugely sorry that you have to be battling the darn pneumonia especially with this ridiculous timing. I'm excited about your blog and will check it all the time. Don't forget to include William on your list, eh? I can't wait to hear details, but most especially I can't wait to hear that you are regaining your HEALTH. I love you beyond words. Mom