Last night I had my first coughing fit in quite a while. 4:30am found me in my dorm stairway, coughing uncontrollably and trying not to wake anyone. Not fun. It did make me glad that I skipped the Capture-the-Flag game against Larkin last night (I felt so lame. But hey, I was getting up early and every time I've tried running in the last few days it's ended in coughing).
Tonight is NSGlow (Get it? NSO? NSGlow?) which is our end-of-orientation sober glowstick dance party. I'm dubious.
Also! I think I'm gonna try to audition for the production of Two Gentlemen of Verona by the Stanford Shakespeare Company. Cool? I think so.
2 comments:
I WAS TRYING TO SKYPE YOU!!!! But I guess you're at oriantation. you shoud eat when you are released. love You!!
Karinna
Great news! Except for the coughing, of course. Smart to skip the Capture The Flag game, given all that, I think.
Two Gentlemen of Verona sounds cool.
Don't forget to eat. How's the food, besides the bananas? Love, Dad
Post a Comment