I had a panic attack early this morning because I couldn't find my phone. Turns out I left it at dinner last night (the Peninsula), but Robbie's airport shuttle came at 6:30am and so it was a very early time to be so very stressed out about my BlackBerry. I'm gonna pop into town later and get it. Weirdly, it's not able to send and receive calls right now, I'm not sure what that's about.
I have my first French test in half an hour. Exciting? Perhaps.
I feel a little left out of all the scavenger hunt stories, but it's my own fault. I don't really regret it, I had a wonderful weekend, but it was just bad timing. Oh well.
2 comments:
Great story about the go-kart. Glad a German came to your rescue. :) I didn't realize that there actually WAS a scavenger hunt! I thought they did all that sort of thing prior to classes starting. Guess not. Don't worry, though, there'll be lots of time to catch up with dorm goings-on. Grace Cathedral is pretty great: did you see the labyrinth?
I'm sorry to hear you're homesick. It's a huge transition that you're undergoing, for sure, so it's natural to feel some of that. I'm looking forward to seeing you when I'm down there! BTW, I'm fine if you want to invite any friends/roommate along to dinner.
Love, Dad
Hi sweet darling! That story about the little go cart and the German tourist Man was hilarious --at least in retrospect. I'm sure it was a little frightening at the time! Our internet at home has been out since like Saturday (maybe Sunday?) and I was home sick on Monday and Tuesday, so this is the first time in a while that I've got my hands on email and the web! So glad that you'll have a chance to see Dad this weekend -- that will help a bit with the homesickness. And before you know it, it will be Thanksgiving, right?? I hope so much that all is well, and REALLY well, and that your good health continues. Drink water! Eat vitamins and produce! Sleep! Love you so much, your Mommy
Post a Comment