1. Water. Cold water.
2. Walking to the library in the cold air listening to my iPod.
3. Not having to draw because I'm living in TriDelt next year, a beautiful, well-equipped house with open kitch and two room dubs.
4. Being told that instead of taking a date to formal, I can ask two or three friends. Yessss.
5. Checking out 8 books on my research topic and feeling hella collegiate.
6. An upcoming paycheck, first of this job.
7. New conditioner.
8. The fact that my wonderful boyfriend is DRIVING to California to pick me up along with all my crap so I don't have to store more than is necessary.
9. Baby Karinny is coming to visit DAY after TOMORROW!
10. Hand sanitizer. Booooo swine flue.
11. Comments. Does anyone still read this?
6 comments:
I read it!!! I love hearing about your life!!! Will you be home before May 27 so I see you?
I read it!! :) I love reading about your crazy adventures (although I'm sure we only get 1/10th of what you get up to...) but I can't wait to see you back in Seattle!
Some of us are big fans of the blog babe ;)
Hi sweetie pie -- I check your blog every day and slurp up every word!!! Love you dearly and miss you daily, your MOM
Every day, kiddo. You had doubts?
Love,
Dad
I READ! I love you! & I love reading your blog. I miss you terribly. <3
Post a Comment