Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Anneka makes good decisions




I DROPPED FRENCH. Amazing. This allows me to A) concentrate on IHUM/PWR/dance in prisons/my work at the Center/TriDelt stuff and B) sleep and C) stay sane. Thank the lord.

I'm actually in IHUM lecture now and we're discussing the difference between dramatic theater and Brecht's epic theater. Sigh. Boring.

It's been a fun week -- it's TriDelt's big/lil sis week, which means I have a very mysterious big sis who keeps leaving presents in my room and decorating my walls! Yesterday she left me two very delicious red velvet Sprinkles cupcakes, three bottles of nail polish, trashy magazines, and a really nice mix. Two days ago, she brought me a morning latte and filled my room with balloons. Yay sororities? Yay presents?

I'm excited that I don't have to draw (the draw changed this year, and everyone's really stressed out about it), and I'm excited to potentially room with Danielle in TriDelt's two-room doubles, and I'm excited for our house chef. I think this is a really good thing.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool! Maybe I could get my big sis to do stuff for me.(hint hint i heart presents!)Ha ha. I love and miss you!!
Karinna :)

Peter Kretzman said...

LOL at Karinna's comment. She's getting that pre-teen thing going, isn't she? :) She's really looking forward to her trip to visit you.

I tried to read up in The Daily about the new housing draw and got monumentally confused. It sounds really complicated; like the federal tax code, they've munged it up in an effort to be fair to all sides. Good thing that you're outside that now.

Loved the photos, BTW -- post more! Did you find out who your mysterious benefactor was? (And how did she get in your room so easily?)

Love,
Dad