Anni, I'm really excited for you and proud of you. I know that "sorority" still carries a bit of a stigma in some ways, but I view it as friends, community, resources, housing, and life time networking. Way cool, Tri Delt!Love, Mom
congratulations! i would be really interested to hear about what that's like, as I don't really know much about sororities. <3
Congratulations!
yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea ye yea yea yea yea yea yea yea!!!!!!!!-karinnaP.S. YEA!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Anni, I'm really excited for you and proud of you. I know that "sorority" still carries a bit of a stigma in some ways, but I view it as friends, community, resources, housing, and life time networking. Way cool, Tri Delt!
Love, Mom
congratulations! i would be really interested to hear about what that's like, as I don't really know much about sororities. <3
Congratulations!
yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea ye yea yea yea yea yea yea yea!!!!!!!!
-karinna
P.S. YEA!!!
Post a Comment