1. Take a multivitamin every day. I have a bottle of Centrum sitting on my shelf, and although I prefer gummi vites, it seems like they're dosed for the needs of four year olds and therefore totally ineffective in my body.
2. Go to the gym! Ohmygosh I am so excited about the gym. I just got back from a nice spin on the stationary bike and climbed forty "flights" of stairs on the stair master! I am all noodle-y with delight.
3. Eat out at least once a week. Somewhere really delicious. Most importantly, get the eff out of the mindgame insanity that is Stern dining.
4. Take better care of my hair by using heat-protectant. That one's easy, but I'm happy with it.
5. Drink more tea. Mmmmmmmmm.
6. Eat fruits and veggies with every meal. If not every meal, almost every meal. I'm finding fresh fruits and veggies are just about the only reliable thing in the dining hall... hurray!
7. No Late Nite. Exceptions made only in dire circumstances.
Off to dinner, and then four hours of tech. Hurray.
2 comments:
Great to see these! I'm especially excited that you've discovered the gym. The facilities there are mindboggling. In the spring you could also consider swimming, I'd think. If you like that sort of thing.
Do you think that Stern is typical of all the food service (all dorms), or worse?
Hope tech week is going well. Opening on Thursday night, right?
What great and inspiring resolutions, sweetie pie!!!! I'm so darn proud of you I could burst. Imagine having a gym at hand and you LOVE it! I'm totally jealous. And also, of course, you are riding your bike around everywhere. Yay tea and veggies and fruit and vitamins. You are SO doing the right thing for your body. Love you so much!!! Mom
Post a Comment