Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Anneka is a blur


1. OBAMA! I teared up watching his acceptance speech. John McCain was extraordinarily gracious in his concession as well.

2.  AK, AR, FL, and freaking CA all banned gay marriage or gay adoption as of last night. What is happening? I can't believe Prop 8 passed in CA. Someone said it's the first time the Constitution has been amended to take away rights rather than give them. It's so upsetting.

3. Light rail?

4. I'm so sick. I have a terrible sore, swollen throat. Ouch ouch ouch. And I'm almost out of Emergen-C. Oh no.


3 comments:

Peter Kretzman said...

Oh no, sick again?! I'm so sorry. I suppose it's inevitable, with all the transitions and with stress levels understandably high.

I too am very upset about the Prop 8 vote, not to mention all the other states you named. Even at this moment of equal rights fulfillment (Obama's election), we are reminded acutely of how far we still have to go until there's equal rights for all...

Love, Dad

Unknown said...

Go Obamma! Go Obamma!!!! i can't belived that passed!!!!!!! if i wern't 10 i would give them a talking to. Oh do you want for me to send you emergenc? i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick so much... I know what it feels like to be so on and off. But I read through your past entries, and Stanford sounds so amazing....

Thanksgiving is soon!!

Love, William