This will happen...if you can, make sure to give yourself time to yourself. One of the best things I found to do when I was living on campus was to find someplace on campus that was fairly secluded or remote or something...just having someplace to go was good. & you'll be coming home soon! It will be okay.
THIS IS MOM NOT WILL -- I'm sure this doesn't help you at all, but forgive me for saying: when I notice that I'm frustrated with EVERYONE-ish, and everything everybody does irritates me, I usually find, to my chagrin and annoyance, that it is my own mindset that is coloring my world view. Like hormones, or too much work, or exhaustion, or whatever... I love you dearly and admire you and respect you and find you to be awesome and I can't wait to see you and hug you till you squeak! Your devoted mom, MOMMY
2 comments:
This will happen...if you can, make sure to give yourself time to yourself. One of the best things I found to do when I was living on campus was to find someplace on campus that was fairly secluded or remote or something...just having someplace to go was good.
& you'll be coming home soon! It will be okay.
THIS IS MOM NOT WILL -- I'm sure this doesn't help you at all, but forgive me for saying: when I notice that I'm frustrated with EVERYONE-ish, and everything everybody does irritates me, I usually find, to my chagrin and annoyance, that it is my own mindset that is coloring my world view. Like hormones, or too much work, or exhaustion, or whatever... I love you dearly and admire you and respect you and find you to be awesome and I can't wait to see you and hug you till you squeak! Your devoted mom, MOMMY
Post a Comment