(TriDelt Special Dinner)22 days until my last final and summer.
I'm in IHUM lecture again, no big surprise. We're talking about the play Topdog/Underdog, an incarnation of which I saw in Ashland in like... 2003? Holla.
The past weekend's been great... Tridelt Special Dinner was fun (the theme was "We're On a Boat," in reference to this) and it was profuse with sailor costumes, fruity drinks, fresh mango, and lobster for the main course. YUM.
Big exciting carrot at the end of the stick: on the 9th, Robbie's coming to pick me up, along with all my stuff. We're going to drive all the way back to Seattle, but just... sort of... via DISNEYLAND. No big deal. We're spending two days and three nights in the park (not in the fancy Disney hotels... some Ramada) and we're gonna eat Ramen instead of Disney food so that maybe we can work a pair of Mickey Mouse ears each into the budget. Haha.
God, my allergies are being ridiculous. It's awful too, because the weather's so hot -- it's better today, high of 81, but yesterday the high was 97. Grossss.
That's all for now, folks...


2 comments:
Great photos -- post photos more often!
Topdog/Underdog was in 2004. I remember worrying about whether it was "appropriate" for a 14-year-old. :) Very powerful.
22 days! That's next to nothing. Hang in there. Stop ignoring your PWR paper if you want it to really go away.
Love,
Dad
Hey Darling, I can't wait to make the drive down to you! Disneyland will be amazing and I'm so glad my first trip there is going to be with you :)!
Post a Comment