* Brand new purple DONNER 08-09 sweatshirt that I'm wearing right now
* First day of work at the Center for Relationship Abuse Awareness: overwhelming, busy, exciting, adult, and such a worthwhile cause. This ain't Starbucks, folks.
* Being done with my IHUM paper after bending over backwards to produce something brilliant. It hella wasn't brilliant. But it's out of my hands and it feels gooooood.
* 12 days until my very favorite boy comes to town.
* Anyone watching Joss Whedon's Dollhouse? It's kind of great. Who wouldn't love a show about programmable people?
I saw a narcoleptic dog today. And then I went to work. And the gym. And had a PB&J for dinner with a banana and cinnamon toast and cereal. Hmm hmm hmm yum.
1 comment:
Great to see/hear this. AND, you didn't even mention Ashland coming up.
I watched an episode of Dollhouse and have recorded another. Interesting premise. Karinna and I are now up through episode 9 of season 1 of Dr. Who. :)
Post a Comment